Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wonderful World of Apps


Are you a lover of cereal? Are you confused about what kinds of cereal to eat? I used to be too (Peanut Butter Captain Crunch was my fav as a child) and in fact I rarely eat prepackaged cereal and instead opt for  brown rice farina. However, if you love cereal check out this cool little app you can add to your iPhone called Cereal Scan.

I am hopeful that this app means that more apps like it will be coming along the horizon. Though if we all ate out of prepackaged items less we would all feel better, look better.
I'm a fan of real food that takes a bit of time to prepare. Consider these other breakfast ideas:

Idea 1

Idea 2

Idea 3

No comments: