Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Saturday, December 5, 2009

No Coast Craft Fair - Grovecraft


I'm sure you can see right off the bat why I wanted to showcase this lovely proprietor - Holly Magner! I had such a hard time deciding on the beet & carrot set - when there were peas, asparagus, and apples to consider as well as Minnesota State mittens (cuter than you think!).

I love my fruits and veggies and now I can wear my adorable mittens to prove it. Watch out.

Grovecraft recycles! "I make things out of other things. Hats out of pants, mittens out of sweaters. I make beautiful things out of clothes and things that would otherwise get thrown away."


Check out all her various styles at Grovecraft and pick out a unique gift for someone special.

No comments: