Parsnips with Cinnamon
- 5 Parsnips
- Tsp of ground cinnamon
- Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp of virgin coconut oil
- Scrub the parsnips (they can be peeled , but it is not necessary)
- Chop the parsnips into similar sized chunks
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan @ medium heat
- Toss the parsnips in and stir to coat in oil
- Cook for 6-10 minutes - test with fork. You want them to be firm, but have a little give.
- Add a grind of fresh ground pepper - stir
- Add the cinnamon - stir
- Serve as a delicious side for breakfast, lunch or dinner!