Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

A little story from a colleague:



Pic is from (http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolves/1024x768/JLM-wolves-1024x768.html)

TWO WOLVES - One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle  is between two wolves inside us all. "One is Evil -  It is  anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt,  resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and  ego. "The other is Good -  It  is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy,  generosity, truth, compassion and faith." The grandson thought about it  for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf  wins?" The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."


As I was reading this little story passed on from a colleague I felt that I wanted to share this with you. The holidays can be a struggle sometimes no matter whether they are considered a wonderful time of year or a very hard time of year. I think its rather tough time of year. Not sure why it has to be that way, but for me this little story reminds me that my goal in life is to radiate loving kindness. It isn't always easy for me to do, but I feel I am my best when I stick to my goal.


Wishing you lots of joy, peace, hope, and whatever other blessings and abundance you require now and in the new year!

No comments: