Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tired of Feeling like Crap?

Maybe you are doing to it yourself? I know I was for years and years. I unknowingly spent hours in the gym, avoided eating out and drinking during my 20's. I ate minimal calories, tried different diet pills, took drugs to clear up my skin and all of that "hard work" never paid off. I was still overweight, had terrible skin, I was foggy, exhausted and depressed. Food allergies can keep you from feeling 100% and looking your best.

Check out this Article from Dr. Mark Hyman "Are Food Allergies Making you Fat."

Also, if you are interested in getting help in this area consider joining my upcoming Boot Camp/Detox combo. View the details here.

No comments: