Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 Simple Steps to Lose the last 5 pounds, kick the sugar cravings and create all day energy!

Finally, there's a simple system that will help you lose the last 5 pounds, kick your sugar cravings to the curb, and create lasting all day energy...guaranteed!



  • Are you tired of being sick & tired?
  • Do you binge or overeat frequently, feeling like you are out of control?
  • Do you want to learn how to cook?
  • Are you so busy (with work, school, travel, family, whatever) that you are neglecting yourself?
  • Do you constantly crave sweets, caffeine, or cigarettes to get through the day?
  • Are you looking to improve your health?
  • Do you eat emotionally
  • Have you learned to live with digestive discomfort (bloating, gas, constipation)?
  • Are you sick of making resolutions and not following through?
I know first hand how stressful it can be....
up until a few years ago my life was a a series of up and downs whether it was my mood, my weight, my energy, or my skin. One minute everything would be great and I would be eating "healthy" and then suddenly like a freight train I couldn't control myself and my will power went missing. I would polish off pints of ice cream, inhale baked goods, or eat an entire small(ish) pizza without EVER feeling satisfied. It was like I was always empty, but STUFFED with "healthy" junk foods.


Not only was my weight hard to control, but my skin was a mess. I hated to look in the mirror. 





This picture isn't the greatest, but I tend to delete all evidence so that people (ok me) don't happen along a photo like this - because I was so embarrassed. Actually looking at this picture right now makes me really sad to see how unhappy I was. I also want to ask who the heck thought this picture was a good idea? 

Can anyone out there relate?

If so, then this group program is right for you! You will learn how to:
  • Boost your energy
  • Get quality sleep
  • Improve your mood
  • Learn fast, tasty, easy recipes
  • Weight-loss will be a natural outcome of the changes you will make
There won't be calorie counting, weigh-in's, or fad prepackaged foods to buy!
  • Learn to shop for delicious and healthy alternatives 
  • Feel fantastic in your body
  • Clear up your skin
  • Know what to order when dining out, business lunches, dinner parties or at the bar
Making changes to your diet & lifestyle can be daunting. Take charge of your health with a fun and supportive group program. Working with a Certified Health Coach who’s been in your shoes will help you make lasting changes that give you the RESULTS you desire.

What will you get from this EXCLUSIVE group program: 
  • Sessions conducted over the phone from the comfort of your own home! (as I type this we have blizzard like conditions)
  • Sessions will take place in the evening. (no worries about missing work!)
  • Sessions will be recorded so if you have can't make it you can still benefit from what is discussed. (or for repeat listens to pick up on new tid bits)
  • Group forum where you will get continued support and the place to celebrate your successes! (everyone needs support, especially during a life changing program)
  • Fast Track: 1-on-1 coaching session with me (50 minutes) at the beginning of the program
  • Maintenance Plan: 1-on-1 coaching session with me (50 minutes) wrap up session at the end of the program
PLUS to accelerate your success - 3 incredible bonuses:
  • BONUS - Done for you MATERIALS you can use OVER and OVER 
    • Menu Plans, Shopping Guides, Recipes, etc 
  • BONUS - 3 additional talks - one new MP3 released per month to keep your momentum going...
  • BONUS - Discounted rates with fabulous holistic practitioners in the Twin Cities area (acupuncture, massage, etc)
    • Recharge your fabulous self with nourishing bodywork!
Dates - February 7th & 21st, March 7th & 21st, April 4th & 18th - all calls are at 7 pm CST on Sunday evenings.

I only have room for 20 in this group! Are you ready to change your relationship with food for good?

If you were to invest in each piece individually you would pay $1297. But, this year the investment will only be $537!!! that's a savings of over $750.


GUARANTEE:
I am completely confident that this program will change your life if you let it. However, if you do not feel that I have given you all the tools that you need to upgrade your life then the investment will feel too great. If that is the case then let me know personally and I will refund you out of my own pocket!


What are some of my clients saying?


I thought I was living a pretty healthy lifestyle before, but after working with Mary, I’ve realized that there are alot of things I can improve. I have also realized why I have certain habits –what the root of them is, and so now I can move beyond old patterns and experience new things, which is enlightening, and I feel a lot better.
Mary is a very good listener and I can tell that she truly cares about what I’m communicating. It’s great to have someone to listen and truly care about me and my health, and also to have a person to be accountable to. Mary gives me tons of great ideas for how to live my best life, and in a short time I feel like I’ve changed a lot of things – moved beyond what were habits (not serving me well) and experimented with new things that now become new ways of being. It’s been fun. Mary is so upbeat, creative and wise.
Doing sessions with Mary over-the-phone has worked out great for me. On the days I can’t fit travel into my schedule, it saves me time, money for gas, and I feel good about conserving resources andbeing environmentally friendly by not driving. Mary’s over-the-phone approach is similar to a face-to-face session, so I feel like we’re meeting together across the distance. It’s very comfortable.
~Jessica (age 30, MN)


Dear Mary,
Thank you SO much for talking with me about my health concerns.  After just one week of implementing some of your ideas, I have not only lost a few pounds but also have a ton more energy.  I used to take naps but no longer need to!  My skin is also clearing up and I've been having fun discovering new foods to add to my diet which I had never tried before.  I cannot thank you enough!

~Michelle (age 30, CA) 


Making Mary's soup was hardly more work than making a sandwich!
~Shannon (age 32, MN)



This program is going to be fantastic. I cannot wait to get started!
Peace, prosperity & abundance,

~Mary 



P.S. Please note that what you are going to embark on is not a diet fad. It is a new way of eating and thinking about food. If you are ready to make serious changes starting at the root of where the challenges in your life stem then jump aboard! The digestive discomfort, moodiness, lethargy, sugar roller-coaster, and binges will become a thing of the past.


So let's take a closer look at what we are going to cover each month:

Month 1: Foods to lose the last 5 pounds, 2 group phone sessions, 1 additional MP3 talk, Personal 1-on-1 session, Done for you materials: Menu Plans, Shopping Guides, Recipes

Month 2: Kick those Sugar Cravings to the curb, 2 phone sessions, 1 additional MP3 talk

Month 3: Create lasting Energy and a Balanced Mood, 2 phone sessions, 1 additional MP3 talk, Personal 1-on-1 session


How much have you spent on diets, books, pills and fads? Imagine never having to spend another dime on diet and weight loss products that DON’T WORK in the long run.

Invest in yourself and save hundreds – if not thousands – over time.


If you were to invest in each piece of this incredible, One-of-a-Kind program individually you would pay $1297. But, this year the investment will only be $537!!! that's a savings of over $750….and the peace of mind knowing that you WILL achieve your goals is PRICELESS.






No comments: