Upgrade your life!

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little Feng Shui - More Tips for Dealing with Clutter

I don't know about you, but getting rid of stuff is my absolute favorite pass time. I have already talked about that on a few occasions. Anyway I have heard there is a new show out there that deals with people who hoard stuff. Sounds like it can be a rather troubling show (I don't know we purged our old TV a while back). Today I thought I would share some tips from Jessica @ Rejuvenate Space: 


More Tips for Dealing With Clutter

Are you crazed and frazzled – not thinking it’s possible to stop for one minute and reflect upon your clutter situation and how to deal with it? Are there hardly even the briefest of moments free in your hectic day?
Check out the rest of the post here
Happy clutter removal to you!

No comments: