On this Halloween weekend use these three tips to keep from overdoing it:
1. Load up on Milk Thistle to aid your liver in detoxifying
2. Eat Protein + fat (high quality of each) to stave off sugar cravings
3. As always drink loads of pure water
Are you on a restricted DIET (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, GAPS, etc). Check out RESOURCE:
Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
It seems like most of my clients are bringing up the word anxiety or anxiousness during our initial sessions when we cover their overall health history.
I was talking to a client this week about the word anxiety and how I never identified with it. We discussed how it seems so clinical and not very personable. Anxiety sounds like it fits better on someone else. Doesn't it?
However, the more I discuss anxiety with my clients the more I relate to it and I realized I have had my fair share of it. Anxiety has the ability to affect our entire body and mind. When you struggle with anxiety it changes the way you feel, how you behave, and even affects your physical well being.
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
๏ Muscle tension
๏ Upset stomach
๏ Rapid heart rate
๏ Increased perspiration
Here are a few ways you can start to reduce your anxiety/stress levels:
1. Talk to someone
3. Add some perspective on your perceived/real worries
4. Change up your day to day
5. Seek Advice from a professional
6. Try to look at things with a positive eye
PS - Check out the details on my upcoming Virtual Group Program and join me - Happy, Healthy Holidays without Losing your Mind or your Waistline