Anyway after Thanksgiving I knew I wanted to make a few more meals out of the rest of the turkey and so I started with Turkey Salad.
- 1/2 cup - Wasabi Mayo (or plain mayo)
- 1 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- 1 cup - red onion - diced/sliced
- 1/4 cup - Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup - Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup - Dried Cherries & Golden Raisins
- 1/3 cup - Goji Berries
- 1 - Diced Apple
- 1.5 lbs of shredded turkey
- Sprinkle of dried herbs - Tarragon, Dill Weed, Basil, Chives
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Grated Nutmeg to add a little bit of something something...
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl - taste the mixture to make sure you like what you have going on.
Serve over mixed greens or on a lovely roll/croissant.